Monday, April 18, 2011

While waiting …

Since moving here to the US in 2006, I’ve pretty much been the one you’ll probably see in our kitchen working. I’ve been pampered back home either by my Mom or our house help – I just come home, and food is available. When i got married, my wife took over the kitchen duties mainly because she comes home earlier than I did.
Anyway, I’ve been wanting to document my kitchen experiments for some time now. I’ve tried to take a picture of some, but I’m not happy with the results of the images. So a few days ago I finally decided to buy an external flash – a Nissin Di466 for my E-PL1. Hopefully, with a few test shots here and there, I can generate some studio-worthy (or at least blog-worthy) product images.
For now, here are some of the experiments I’ve tried. Bon appetit!
*Kwek kwek are quail eggs coated in a batter and deep fried.











No comments:

Post a Comment