Friday, November 4, 2011

It got me

Yes, I finally bit the bullet and bought an iPhone. An iPhone 4, though - not the latest model. Don't care too much about the better camera. I figured the iPhone 4 is good enough to win an award, it should be good enough for me. Besides, that's why I have my other camera/lenses. As for the better processor, I think any iPhone is an upgrade over my old Nokia.

Anyway, I've joined the photo camera day over at seriouscompacts.com, but I don't think I can do daily! So I'll post from time to time here (and there), and if something catches my eye, you'll be sure to see it here too. I'm using the hipstamatic app, but I'll use one lens/film combination for now - just to get used to it and its funky viewfinder.

Here's my first one.


Before the doors open

No comments:

Post a Comment