Thursday, November 10, 2011

Looking up

Fall is almost past its peak here in our area, but I love the splashes of red everywhere. Outside our house there’s this fiery red tree, and having grown up with only two seasons (rainy and uber-summer) I can’t help but always be awed by it whenever I see it. I’ve tried capturing its intense beauty, and here’s my best effort.

Veins

 


I’ve also (finally) tried nighttime low-light tripod shooting. Nice time to start though, as a thick mist hung in the air (which doesn't often happen!), and there was an amber-ish reddish cast to the sky. So I took this, being reminded of Chinese vases having just branches and trees as its decorations.

PB094016-2

I love this looking up thing - it presents me with a very nice, very different perspective on things. I just might do it more often on some of our trips. :)


And, things are quite looking up for this nice little lady...

PB093997

No comments:

Post a Comment