Thursday, December 8, 2011

GAS strikes again ...

... and this time, I got myself a Fujifilm X10. Yaaaay!!! I plan to go all-prime on my Panasonic G3, and the X10 will be my zoom/all-around.

I looove the feel of it on my hands. As soon as I held it, I got transported back to my childhood, playing with some of my dad's old cameras. I'm still learning the ropes, but I immediately switched it to Velvia film mode. I've been a huge fan of those punchy colors ever since I saw one of the presets from Alien Skin's plug in.

Bad thing is UPS arrives in our area very late, and I had no chance to take it out to shoot samples. (Besides today it's freezing outside.) So I shot indoors, and of course took a picture of my kids. I immediately wanted to see Fuji's yummy colors, and was not disappointed:

Dreaming in color

(Btw, you'll notice I started putting my initials on photos I post online. That's just me learning to be a little careful.)

No comments:

Post a Comment