Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Home, Day 2

A few shots from Day 2.


The view from my window, sunrise
PS: It's nice to finally have a uniform schedule - sunrise @ around 5:30 AM, sunset @ around 5:30 pm - the way sunsets should be, in my opinion. Not 9PM, not 3:30 PM. :)
The view from my window, sunrise


One of my favorite comfort foods - Bacolod chicken, garlic fried rice, soy sauce+lime+chilis, iced tea.
Bacolod chicken


A closer look at the side dish - a salsa of green mangoes, onions, tomatoes and bagoong (fermented shrimp paste)
Green mangoes, tomatoes, onion and bagoong (shrimp paste)


My old stomping grounds @ the Makati Central Business District
My old stomping grounds


The view from a ubiquitous local transport - a de-padyak
DSCF3151


Business as usual 
DSCF3152



(All shot with the Fujifilm X10)

No comments:

Post a Comment